Monday, March 30, 2015

First!

Your know what they say, one door closes another one opens.  I am a firm believe in that I mean realistically that's been my entire life.  I am now starting a new chapter, a new and amazing scary chapter and I feel it's time i stepped up my game, really make an impact.

I am planning on branching out on my own as a personal trainer as my boyfriend and I will be moving to a small town for his work.  The market is much different there for me which means I need to think outside the box and be competitive.  Get my name out there and market myself in a really positive way.  Whatever it takes.  I thought I would start here, something I've always wanted to be attentive with.  A blog.  I feel like it's time.  I mean it's for work right?  No more excuses!!!

So a little about me you ask?  I have been a personal trainer for just about a year and am continually learning new things.  This is one the awesome parts of this career path, the learning.  I like to always be learning and trying new things and this career has enabled that for me.  I currently have certifications in Myofascial Compression, Cold Myofascial Compression and am certified through CanFit Pro as a personal trainer.  I am also currently taking a nutrition Level 1 course through Precision Nutrition.

I also LOVE animals!!  I currently have 2 cats (Sasha and Trinity) and they are amazing.  Between my kitty-babies and my amazing boyfriend (we've been together for just over 8 years) my family is whole, for now ;).

Life is good and I am so looking forward to the new amazing things to come!!

Much love! - G

No comments:

Post a Comment